Dana DeSarle has been in the Mortgage Business since 1996 as a Home Mortgage Consultant and has held progressive positions including Private Mortgage Banker, Sales Supervisor, and Branch Sales Manager, before his 2006 Promotion to Area Sales Manager, having led a group of approximately 100 team members including 8 Branch Managers in Nevada and Oregon, Dana brings more than 26 years of experience in financial services to his role.
Most recently Dana has been focused on the role of Producing Branch Manager, licensed in NV, CA, CO, and OR
Key Accomplishments Include:
• Wells Fargo Northern NV Top Producer Volume Leader with over $50,000,000 in Funded Loan Volume
• Service Conference Qualification for the entire Reno/Tahoe Branch of 14 Team Members qualifying as #2Branch in the Country with a Branch Customer Service rating of 96.57%
• Leaders Club Qualification as an Area Sales Manager
• Top Area NOI leader at 93bps
• 100% Customer Service Rating
A United States Navy Veteran, PGA Teaching Professional, and former member of the University of Nevada golf team, DeSarle lives in Reno with his family.