Home>> 3-Ingredient Salmon Cat Treats
The easiest homemade cat treats ever – 3 ingredients and you simply blend, roll, bake, and serve. Easy peasy, and so much healthier than store-bought! Brought to us by Cookie Rookie.
- 10 ounces canned salmon undrained
- 1 egg beaten
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Pulse 10 ounces of undrained, canned salmon in a food processor to chop as finely as possible.
- In a stand mixer, combine salmon, 1 egg (beaten), and 2 cups whole wheat flour until dough forms. If the dough is too dry, add up to 1/3 cup water. If it is too wet or sticky, add a bit more flour. The dough should be tacky but not sticky.
- Roll dough on a floured surface until about 1/4-inch thick. Use a 3/4-inch cookie cutter in the shape of your choice to create your treats.
- Place treats on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake at 350° for about 20 minutes. When they’re slightly browned and crunchy, they’re done.
- Allow to cool before serving.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.