Home>> 5 Minute Buffalo Chicken Wraps
Looking for a quick but delicious lunch that you can either enjoy for yourself or pack for your kiddos? This chicken wrap is so easy to put together and a great option for busy folks always on the go. Brought to us by, Everyday Family Cooking.
- 6 Leftover Chicken Tenders (or other leftover chicken)
- 1/2 cup Buffalo Sauce
- 4 Flour Tortillas
- 1/4 cup Chunky Blue Cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded lettuce
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Chop up chicken tenders into small 1-inch or smaller pieces and place in a bowl.
- Pour Buffalo Sauce over chicken and mix to coat.
- Put 1/4 of the buffalo chicken, blue cheese, and lettuce into each wrap.
- Wrap each tortilla and secure with a toothpick if desired.
- Enjoy immediately or store up to 3 days in the refrigerator and enjoy cold or with reheating directions above.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 389TOTAL FAT: 18gSATURATED FAT: 5gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 10gCHOLESTEROL: 39mgSODIUM: 1575mgCARBOHYDRATES: 39gFIBER: 2gSUGAR: 1gPROTEIN: 18g
>DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Share a photo on Instagram tagging @EverydayFamilyCooking!