Home>> Easy Pumpkin Dump Cake
Looking for a quick, easy, and delicious holiday cake? This easy pumpkin dump cake is perfect for any holiday gathering and is super simple to make. This recipe is brought to us by Cookies and Cups.
- 1 (15-ounce) can of pure Pumpkin
- 1 (10-ounce) can of Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter melted
- 1 cup coarsely crushed graham crackers or pecans
- 1/2 cup toffee bits (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9×13 baking pan with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the pumpkin, evaporated milk, sugar, eggs, and pumpkin pie spice. Stir to combine and pour into your prepared pan.
- Sprinkle the entire box of cake mix on top, followed by your nuts or graham crackers and toffee chips.
- Pour your melted butter evenly on top.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until the center is set and the edges are lightly browned.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- pumpkin, baking, fall, easy, recipe
- 0 seconds of 1 minute, 3 seconds, Volume 90%
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream
- Store airtight in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.