Home>> Greek Lemon and Feta Salmon Tray Bake
Try this nutritious and quick Mediterranean-style greek lemon and feta salmon bake for your next meal! Brought to us by Taste, this recipe is definitely a refreshing choice for your next meal.
- 4 zucchini
- 2 small red onions
- 1 baby fennel
- 2 small lemons
- 250g pkt cherry truss tomatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano leaves
- 4 (about 150g each) skinless salmon fillets
- 100g Castello Fetta Cubes in Brine
- 30g baby spinach
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Cut zucchini in half lengthways then in half crossways. Quarter the onions and cut the fennel into 1cm-thick slices. Thinly slice the lemons and snip the tomatoes into small clusters.
- Arrange the zucchini, onion, and fennel on the prepared tray. Drizzle over the oil and sprinkle with oregano. Season. Roast for 20 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and golden.
- Add the salmon and top with the lemon. Add the tomatoes and crumble the feta slightly over the top. Season then roast for 15 minutes or until the salmon flakes easily when tested with a fork. Sprinkle with the spinach to serve.