Are you planning on purchasing a home in the year 2023? The National Homebuyer’s Fund offers assistance in 47 states (excluding: New York, Massachusetts, and Washington)
If you are on the search for a home in the new year and need assistance with gathering the appropriate funds for your down payment, look to programs like NHF for help.
About the program:
- 100% Financing
- 600 minimum FICO
- Single-family residences, condos, townhomes, PUD, duplexes, and manufactured (double)
- No First-Time Homebuyer Requirement
- Homebuyer Education Required
- Non-Occupant Co-Borrowers Allowed
- Maximum Loan Amount $726,200
This could be a great option or those looking to secure the home of their dreams this year. This program is designed with you in mind, creating better opportunities to make your dreams of homeownership a reality.