Home>> Apple Snickerdoodle Dump Cake
We love this cozy cake with caramel drizzle and a scoop of vanilla or cinnamon ice cream.
- 6 cups sliced, peeled tart apple (about 8 medium)
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 package (17.9 ounces) snickerdoodle cookie mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans or walnuts
- Whipped cream, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Toss apples with sugars and fruit juices; spread into a greased 11×7-in. baking dish.
- Place cookie mix in a bowl; stir in contents of the cinnamon-sugar packet. Sprinkle over apples. Drizzle with butter. Top with pecans.
- Bake until golden brown and the apples are tender, 35-40 minutes. Serve warm and, if desired, top with whipped cream.