Home>> Copycat Medicine Ball Tea
Love the taste of piping hot tea that can also ease the symptoms of the common cold or other illnesses? We’ve got the perfect recipe for you to try brought to us by An Affair From The Heart.
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup lemonade (Some used Simply Light)
- 1 bag Teavana Jade Citrus Mint Tea
- 1 bag Teavana Peach Tranquility Tea
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon peppermint extract (optional)
- Combine water and lemonade and heat until hot, either on the stovetop or in the microwave.
- Steep tea bags in the hot lemonade tea mixture for 2-3 minutes. Remove tea bags.
- Pour into a mug, add in honey and peppermint extract. Stir to combine.
- Enjoy warm.