Home>>Costco Copycat Chicken Salad
Looking for a healthy and cost-effective meal idea that takes little time to put together? We have the perfect recipe for you. We understand, especially if you are remote, thinking of new quick meal ideas can be daunting and exhausting.
Stay tuned next week as we cover some of our favorite high-protein items to purchase from our favorite grocery stores!
- 6 Cans Costco Canned Chicken
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 4 stalks celery chopped
- 1/3 cup sweet onion, chopped
- Celery Salt 1 teaspoon
- Sugar 1 teaspoon
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- Lemon Zest (about 3 passes)
- 1 teaspoon Parsley
- White vinegar – 1 tbsp
- Drain, rinse and dry all 6 cans of chicken
- Chop celery and sweet onion – extra fine chop
- In a separate bowl, mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, salt, sugar, lemon juice, parsley, and vinegar.
- Combine chicken, celery, and onion in a large bowl.
- Fold in the dressing and combine together.
- Add lemon zest and mix again.
- Refrigerate 2 hours and enjoy