Home>> Emery Linen Curtain
As part of our best-selling curtain collection, there are so many reasons to love the Emery Linen Curtain. With a soft, luxurious drape, it brings both casual warmth and refined style to the room. The weave of the natural yarn-dyed fibers creates dimensional highs and lows for added depth.
- Made of a 73% linen and 27% cotton blend; with flax fibers imported from France.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, supporting fair and safe labor practices and empowering workers to invest in their communities. Workers receive extra funds for every product sold which are used for community projects chosen by workers.
- Our curtain’s 3-in-1 construction offers three hanging options: rod pocket, back tabs, ring top.
- Curtain hooks included; Round Rings and Clip Rings sold separately. Use with 9 Clip or Round Rings for 50″ wide panel, 16 Clip or Round Rings for 100″ wide panel.
- Optional Blackout Liner of 100% polyester provides enhanced light filtration.
- 100″ wide panels have a visible vertical seam down the middle of each panel.
- Detailed with blind-stitched hems.
- Side Hem: 1″ wide
- Bottom Hem: 4″ high
- Rod pocket: 3″ high
- Loop (9): 0.5″ wide x 3.25″ high
- Note: Length includes height of rod pocket.
- Dry-clean only.
- Sold as individual panels.
These curtains are gorgeous, they are the perfect curtain for a nice airy look.
High quality and I love that they have other color options
Other Color Options:
We have a plethora of articles with everything from Diy, Style Tips, Recipes, Renovation, Decor, and more. Check out HomebyGeneva.com