Home>> Greek Sheet Pan Chicken
Greek sheet pan chicken is an all-in-one meal with succulent chicken thighs nestled around vibrant, caramelized vegetables. This is the perfect dish to make, and you can save it for later meals, brought to us by Downshiftology.
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced (about 3 tablespoons)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 chicken thighs, bone-in, skin-on
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- ½ large red onion, thinly sliced into wedges
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes
- ½ cup kalamata olives pitted
- ¼ cup feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C). In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, thyme, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Place the chicken thighs in a bowl and pour ⅔ of the marinade on top, then use your hands to toss the chicken in the marinade and make sure it’s well coated. Marinate the chicken for 10 to 15 minutes.
- While the chicken is marinating, spread the zucchini, bell pepper, red onion, and tomatoes onto the baking sheet and drizzle the remaining marinade on top. Toss together to coat the vegetables.
- Add the chicken thighs to the baking sheet, nestling them around the veggies, and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven, add the olives and feta and then place it back in the oven for another 10 to 15 minutes, or until the vegetables are softened and the chicken is cooked through to 165°F.
- Sprinkle the chicken and vegetables with chopped fresh parsley before serving.
- Always remember that every oven cooks slightly differently. If your chicken thighs aren’t getting golden enough on top, you can raise the rack high in the oven or turn on the top broiler for the last minute or two. Alternatively, if the tops are cooking too quickly, you can lower the rack in the oven or reduce the temperature slightly.
- If you’re looking for some new heavy-duty sheet pans that won’t warp or twist in the oven, these commercial sheet pans are great!
calories: 251kcal | carbohydrates: 39g | protein: 5g | fat: 8g | saturated fat: 5g | cholesterol: 33mg | sodium: 113mg | potassium: 73mg | fiber: 1g | sugar: 15g | vitamin a: 260iu | calcium: 32mg | iron: 2mg
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. Tag @downshiftology and hashtag it #downshiftology.