Home>> Hawaiian Pizza Chicken Meal Prep
Looking to switch up your standard chicken lunch and experience a blast of flavor? This Hawaiian chicken recipe is perfect, and you can prep this for lunch throughout the week.
- 4 medium Chicken Breast *Nutrition calculated using 1 pound
- 1 tbs Italian seasoning
- salt & pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese *we used full fat
- 1/2 cup Canadian bacon or ham chopped
- 1/2 cup pineapple diced
- parmesan & red pepper flakes for garnish, optional
- 2 cups Broccoli steamed
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Add chicken breasts to a baking dish, and season both sides with sea salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- Bake chicken for 18 minutes, until it’s slightly undercooked.
- Top chicken breasts with pizza sauce, sliced or shredded mozzarella, ham and pineapple. Return to oven to bake for another 10-12 minutes, until the cheese is starting to brown and bubble.
- Serve with steamed broccoli.