Home>> Healthy Pumpkin Muffins
Looking for a sweet fall treat, without all the extra calories? Try this healthy take on chocolate chip pumpkin muffins, brought to us by ErinLivesWhole.
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups oat flour , loosely scooped, not packed. gluten-free if necessary. see notes for homemade.
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Optional: chocolate chips /chopped pecans – about 1 cup.
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a muffin tin with liners and nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk pumpkin, coconut oil, eggs, maple syrup, and vanilla until well combined.
- In a small bowl, mix oat flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and pumpkin pie spice.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir until combined. Stir in any mix-ins.
- Scoop into muffin tin and bake for about 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
did you make this?
Leave a comment below and tag @erinliveswhole on social media!