Home>>Cinnamon Dolce Latte
Looking for a cozy fall beverage? Try this delicious homemade cinnamon dolce latte brought to us by With Salt and Wit.
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup double-strength coffee*
- 1 cup milk (use milk of preference)
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1/16 teaspoon cinnamon
- Cinnamon Sugar Syrup: In a small saucepan, bring the water, sugar, and cinnamon to a boil. let boil for 2 minutes, until the sugar is dissolved. remove from heat and set aside.
- Latte: brew a double-strength cup of coffee.
- add milk to a saucepan and warm or microwave for 1 to 2 minutes, or until desired warmth. froth milk once warm with a handheld frother or by adding milk to a blender and blending on high.
- in 2 coffee mugs, add 1 tablespoon of cinnamon syrup, then divide the coffee and milk between both, finishing with the foam on top.
- Cinnamon sugar topping: combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and sprinkle on top of the foam.