Home>> Instant Pot Egg Bites
Looking for a quick and healthy breakfast? These Instant Pot egg bites are a great choice, and an awesome dupe for the infamous Starbucks egg bites we all know and love according to ifoodreal.com.
- 9 large eggs
- 1/4 cup water or milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Cooking spray
Optional Mix Ins:
- Handful of spinach finely chopped
- 1/2 large bell pepper diced
- Parmesan cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Place butter, condensed milk, and honey into mixing bowl and whisk together until fully combined.
- Into 6 or 8 quart Instant Pot, add 1 cup water. Please note silicone mold will not fit into 3 quart Instant Pot.
- In a 4 cup measuring cup, add eggs, water, baking powder, salt, pepper and whisk mixture with a fork or a whisk well.
- Spray with cooking spray well. Pour mixture into each of 14 openings of the mold about 2/3 full. If you would like, add toppings like veggies and cheese. No need to stir.
- Close each mold with silicone lid and stack in a staggered position, so the cups don’t line up. Then you won’t have lids sucked in and deformed bites.
- Then place on top of the trivet with handles. If your trivet doesn’t have handles, you might struggle getting mold placed carefully into a 6 quart pot. It is very tight and be careful not to spill.
- Place trivet Inside Instant Pot, close the lid, set pressure release valve to Sealing and press Pressure Cook on Low for 8 minutes – 8 quart Instant Pot, 11 minutes – 6 quart Instant Pot.
- After do Quick Release by turning the valve to Venting. Using oven mitts and holding onto handles of the trivet or to the mold itself, remove molds with egg bites from Instant Pot.
- Open the lids, cool off a few minutes and using small silicone spatula go around the edge staying close to the walls of each opening and release egg bites one by one.