Home>> Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Rectangular Covered Casserole
This rectangular baker is deep enough for thick, bubbly lasagnas and casseroles or meat roasts with a layer of vegetables beneath. Le Creuset Stoneware is an extremely durable and versatile choice for one-dish baking, serving and storing. The Heritage collection brings back vintage designs from Le Creuset’s archives.
Product Specifics for Le Creuset Heritage Stonewarre
- Tight-fitting lid seals in moisture so foods emerge tender and juicy.
- High-fired stoneware is exceptionally strong and ensures even heating.
- Safe for oven, broiler, freezer and microwave.
- Durable porcelain enamel-glaze finish is easy to clean and resists chips, scratches and stains.
- Will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Vibrant, colorful exterior for oven-to-table presentation.
- Flared handles with traditional scalloped design offer a steady grip.
- Colors coordinate with Le Creuset enameled cast-iron cookware.
I really like this casserole dish, the yellow color is beautiful and it is very versatile. I like how it goes from the oven to the table or Buffett.
I’ve gotten so much use out of this dish. It’s smaller than a lasagna pan, so perfect for baked pasta, vegetable, quiche, pie or casserole dishes. It’s beautiful enough to serve from oven to table and the matching lid is an added elegance.
I gave this as a housewarming gift and they loved it!! The ocean color is beautiful. They were very excited about how useful it would be to them.
I cooked both Thanksgiving and Christmas dressing in this pan, and it came out the best it ever has. I think it was because of even heating throughout. There was no problem with any of it sticking, which made cleanup so easy; it’s my dressing pan from now on.
I’ve had this casserole for nearly a year so I have lots of experience with using it for anything from cornbread pudding, chicken & rice casserole, to oven-baked breaded pork chops. Using it is a magnificent experience for it cooks beautifully…and the presentation is great too because with this handsome piece of cookware you do not need a serving dish. BTW, mine is red.
We have a plethora of articles with everything from Diy, Style Tips, Recipes, Renovation, Decor, and more. Check out HomebyGeneva.com