Home>>Maple Glazed Ham
This classic holiday ham recipe is perfect for any gathering. With just a few ingredients, this ham will be sure to be a hit, brought to us by, DamnDelicious.
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 (8-lb) bone-in, fully cooked, spiral-cut ham, at room temperature
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Line a 9 x 13 baking dish with foil and lightly oil or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together maple syrup, brown sugar, Dijon, orange zest, rosemary and pepper.
- Place ham, cut side down, in the prepared baking dish. Brush evenly with 1/4 cup maple syrup mixture.
- Place into oven, brushing with remaining maple syrup mixture every 30 minutes, until cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 140 degrees F, about 2 hours 30 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.