Home>> Soft Baked M&M Cookies
It’s spooky season, here is a cult classic recipe that will surely be a hit with the whole neighborhood! These soft and gooey M&M cookies will be your new favorite recipe brought to us by IHeartNaptime.
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup M&M’s , plus more for tops if desired
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line two baking sheets with silicone baking mats or parchment paper. In a large bowl, using a mixer, cream together the butter and sugars for 1 minute. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt and stir mix just until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips and M&M’s. Refrigerate dough for 15 to 60 minutes (up to 24 hours) if time allows.
- Using a large cookie scoop (about 3 Tablespoons), scoop the cookie dough onto the baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Place extra M&M’s on the top of the cookies if desired.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes, or until the edges are barely golden brown. Allow cookies to set on pan for 2 minutes, and then remove to a cooling rack. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Storage: Store in a covered container up to 3 days. Freeze in a covered container up to 3 months.
Leftover dough: Form dough into balls and add to baking sheet. Place sheet in freezer until dough has hardened. Remove from freezer and add dough balls to freezer safe container or zip top bag. Store in freezer until ready to bake. Then place on the baking sheet 30 minutes before baking to soften.
Calories: 271kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 162mg | Potassium: 36mg | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 290IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 1.1mg
The nutrition provided is an estimate. It will vary based on the specific ingredients used.