Home>> Under Desk Foldable Treadmill
Our innovative 2-in-1 folding treadmill has 2 sports modes that can be used a running treadmill and a desk walking treadmill. With a powerful 2.25 HP ultra-quiet motor, it provides you with a quiet and comfortable sports environment without disturbing others. 7-layer non-slip and shock-absorbing running belt provides effective cushioning for your back, joints, muscles, knees, and ankles. You can connect the treadmill to your phone through Bluetooth and play music while you are exercising. Equipped with remote control and a safety key for immediate closure in an emergency.
- The 2-in-1 treadmill can be used as a desk treadmill and a running treadmill
- In the walking mode, the speed of the running belt is 1-3mph, while in the running mode, the speed of the running belt is 1-8mph
- Multi-layer shield design and sturdy steel frame make it shock-absorbing and noise-reducing
- LED display clearly shows time, speed, distance, and calories, monitoring your movement data in real-time
- Adjust running speed with the remote control to reach the intensity best suits you
- A high-performance speaker delivers a clear stereo experience by playing music through Bluetooth
- The safety key ensures that the treadmill is stopped immediately in an emergency
- Built-in transport wheels make it easy to move and store
- Out of the box, no installation is required
- It had passed CE, ROHS, CB, EN957, and IEC certifications by SGS
This treadmill is awesome! I have a standing desk and while standing is great, I just am not finding the time or motivation to go out and exercise lately. This treadmill works great under my desk, and when I’m not working my wife can raise my desk a bit higher, put the arm up and she can run on it at high speed (arm down it goes from 0.1 to 4 mph, with the arm up it goes from 0.1 to 12 mph).
I teach online classes from my desk and I walk at 1.7 mph while teaching. The feedback was that they can’t hear the treadmill, but they can hear my heavy breathing. Hopefully that will improve over time as I get more in shape.
This treadmill is great if you don’t have a lot of open space. It runs well and is really cute too. We love the fact that the handle bar can be folded down, so if you don’t want the bars on the side you can just fold it down. It’s a great feature. If I could change one thing it would be so that the screen showed the end result of your walk/run when you stopped.
Loving this machine. I bought it at the beginning of the quarantine to stay active. It’s been a month of daily use. Still working well. Reviews were very helpful when I chose this machine so here are my thoughts:
This has been great so far to help me be more active during the work day. I can walk around 2.2mph and still get type. I am easily getting over 16k steps a day with this. Before I was lucky to reach 7k even with a daily dog walk. If you’re looking for a way to get more activity in your day, this is it.
We have a plethora of articles with everything from Diy, Style Tips, Recipes, Renovation, Decor, and more. Check out HomebyGeneva.com