Home>> Air Fryer Chicken Wings
Need a quick, delicious recipe for Father’s Day? We’ve got you covered! These Air Fryer Chicken Wings are crispy yet saucy and sure to hit the spot. Brought to us by the Tastes Better From Scratch.
- 4 pounds chicken wings, halved at joints, wing tips discarded
- 2 Tablespoons baking powder (aluminum free!)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup Frank’s Wings Hot Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon water
- Dry the wings well with paper towels. This is essential to getting a crispy coating.
- Combine the salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, and baking powder in a small bowl. Then sprinkle the seasoning over the wings, tossing to evenly coat.
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees. Spray the fry basket with cooking spray. Arrange wings in an even layer with the skin side up. Spray the top of the wings with cooking spray and air fry, turning the wings every 5 minutes for about 15 minutes or until wings are crispy and browned. The total cook time will depend on the size of the wings and your air fryer but may take up to 20 minutes.
- Remove from air fryer allow to rest for 5 minutes before tossing in desired sauce. I made a quick buffalo sauce with Franks hot sauce, sugar, and water.