Home>> Grilled Bison Sliders
Looking for the perfect game day recipe? We’ve got you covered. These grilled bison sliders are easy to make and great for your next tailgating party. This recipe is brought to us by The Online Grill
- 1 lb ground buffalo meat
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp table/kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- cheese sliced
- green onion thinly sliced
- yellow mustard
- tomato ketchup
- In a large bowl, add the buffalo meat, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt, and pepper. Combine thoroughly with your hands. Ensure a good consistency of seasoning, meat and sauce.
- Mold the meat into 8 small patties, placing them one by one on a large plate. Transfer the plate to refrigerator.
- Heat up grill to a high temperature until your grill surface as reached about 400°F/205°C. Keep the lid closed to help speed up the time.
- Transfer the patties to the grill. Cook for about 4 minutes on each side, placing cheese on top for the final minute. Remove from grill. Allow to rest for 2-3 minutes.
- While the meat rests, place the buns on the grill and lightly toast for a few seconds.
- Remove from grill and transfer patties into buns. Serve with your choice of sliced onions, tomatoes, lettuce, pickles, mustard and/or tomato ketchup.