Home>> Grilled Bison Sliders
- 1 lb ground buffalo meat
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp table/kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- cheese sliced
- green onion thinly sliced
- yellow mustard
- tomato ketchup
- In a large bowl, add the buffalo meat, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt, and pepper. Combine thoroughly with your hands. Ensure a good consistency of seasoning, meat and sauce.
- Mold the meat into 8 small patties, placing them one by one on a large plate. Transfer the plate to refrigerator.
- Heat up grill to a high temperature until your grill surface as reached about 400°F/205°C. Keep the lid closed to help speed up the time.
- Transfer the patties to the grill. Cook for about 4 minutes on each side, placing cheese on top for the final minute. Remove from grill. Allow to rest for 2-3 minutes.
- While the meat rests, place the buns on the grill and lightly toast for a few seconds.
- Remove from grill and transfer patties into buns. Serve with your choice of sliced onions, tomatoes, lettuce, pickles, mustard and/or tomato ketchup.