Home>> Pendleton Personalized Stockings
Dating back to the 19th-century Pacific Northwest, the Pendleton textile mill modeled its Yakima stripe on the wool blankets used by shepherds. The simple good looks of that heritage design inspired this all-American holiday stocking. Turn it into a keepsake with monogramming before you hang it by the chimney with care.
- Made of 40% polyester, 38% acrylic and 22% wool.
- Lined in 100% polyester and filled with polyester batting.
- Personalization is available at an additional charge.
- Can be personalized with up to 9 characters and centered on the cuff.
- Machine wash in cold water; gentle cycle.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
These stockings make for the perfect accent to my woodsy holiday mantle!
I gifted these to my brother and his wife for their new home! They are obsessed.
Beautiful stocking my wife loved it.
Extremely well made and I loved the personalized touch.
We have a plethora of articles with everything from Diy, Style Tips, Recipes, Renovation, Decor, and more. Check out HomebyGeneva.com