Home>> Watermelon Mojito Cocktail
Take a sip of summer with these sweet, refreshing watermelon mojitos! Recipe brought to us by Maison de Cinq.
- roughly 10 sprigs of fresh mint, 30-40 leaves
- 6 large slices of watermelon
- 9 ounces of rum
- 1/2 cup simple syrup*
- juice of 3 limes
- watermelon spears and sprigs of mint for garnishing
- 1. Chop the watermelon into large chunks, and remove any large seeds and the rind.
- 2. Puree the fruit in a food processor until smooth.
- 3. Use a mortar and pestle to mash your mint leaves.
- 4. Combine the mashed mint, rum, simple syrup, 2 cups of the pureed watermelon, and the lime juice and stir to combine.
- 5. Fill glasses with ice cubes and pour the mojito mixture over. Garnish with a sprig of mint and a spear of watermelon in each glass. Enjoy!